Friday, July 8, 2011

Independence Day In Philly!

 There really is no place like Philadelphia on 4th of July. Where it all began! 

 Dave the dentist! 

Party on the Parkway, every year there is a free concert on Benjamin Franklin Parkway!

Dave took this picture of me, documenting my first time on a Bus in Philly! What an adventure it was riding with 100 other people all going to the same place. Not to mention we rode through West Philly.... and the bus route was interrupted by many block parties. It was a long and crazy ride. One that will not be forgotten! 

Amazing Fireworks!

Now that we are in full swing of Summer, my Calendar looks like this! It may not look too extreme, but when you work 10 hours/day Monday- Friday the weekends are all you have!!

All I can say is that I have never been more proud to be an American!

No comments:

Post a Comment