Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Official Grown-Up Business!

Here are the pictures of me signing for my car! What an experience, to be honest it was a little emotional. I always thought my Daddy would be there with me the first time I bought a car. He loves cars and especially washing my car. When I lived at home he would wash my car almost every weekend. I resisted the tears and called him later that day. I love my Daddy, he is the best. Buying a car with out him will be a regret I will have  probably for the rest of my life, but there was nothing we could do about it. As you can see I am signing the papers in my Pjs and in the kitchen! Ryan owns the dealership so he just brought home the papers when they were ready to be signed!
The paperwork

Signing, very exciting! 

Signed Paperwork! 

I love you Mom and Dad! Thanks so much to Grandma who co-signed with me!Im officially a Grown-Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment