Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines Day

The kids put up these really cute Valentines Day window stickers to celebrate! Im excited because I personally love Valentines Day!


Also, since its not too expensive to send packages to my friends on missions I decided this was a good time to send another one to each of them!
Elder Mike Marchetti serving in Florida, Elder Ricky Brambila serving in Honduras
Elder Dallin Bergquist (temporally) serving in Montana, Elder Tanner Hemphill serving in Brazil
Finally, I designed and sent out change of address cards and doubled them as Valentines for my family and friends. You should be getting one soon, so I wont post the picture of it. I love them though, so let me know what you all think when you get them!
Happy Valentines Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment