Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Its such a crazy week each week that TGIF has a whole new meaning! A friend from church plays on the UPenn Basketball team so we went to support him! It is always fun to go into the city especially with good friends! I am so blessed to have made some awesome friends here! It really helps me get through the week knowing how fun the weekend will be!


This place is supposedly Famous? hah 

Of course I was more excited about the half time show...

 Then on Saturday we had planned on going into the city to see all the sights but instead we went sledding, so that is the only excuse i have for this horrible sledding attire! One of my goals this year is to be a YES woMAN (yes man), so i decided i would go down the hill in my boots and jeans! haha




These are my Friends!
Becky, Porche, Maddie

Maddie and I




The whole Group

Porche and I with our matching hats from 5Below
(My new favorite store!)


No comments:

Post a Comment