Friday, October 14, 2011

The RM!!

Tanner is HOME!! I cant believe that one of my best friends is finally home from his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Brazil. I am so proud of him and cant wait to get a recent picture with him! I have known Tanner and his family from the baseball park my whole life!
One of the last pictures I took with Tanner: 

The last time I saw Tanner:
 The FIRST Transformers movie was coming out.
I lived in California 
I was still in High School 
I was a half Dodger Fan 


While you were serving:
I sent you a couple of letters and a couple of packages..


But mostly I am just happy that you dedicated two years of your life to the Lord and changed so many lives! I cant wait to see you and all the rest of the missionaries from our home ward RETURN WITH HONNOR! 






No comments:

Post a Comment