Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blooming Nails

Yesterday was a holiday for the kids. The boys went to a Birthday party and Maura and I went to get manicures! It was so nice, first to get out of the loud house and second to get pampered! Maura brought her own glitter nail polish and loved every second of her mani-pedi!She basically just gets the color put on. While she was busy doing that I got a real manicure! This place that Megan told us to go to was so nice. It was so peaceful in the salon. After my nails got all cleaned up I was told to wash my hands and then told to dip my hands in this wax stuff. That was super cool! When I went to dry my nails a young man came up behind me and it kinda startled me to be honest. Then he started giving me a much needed massage! It was so nice to get out of the house and do something that wasn't just fun for Maura but for me too! 
So here is my Question to you: 
How often do you get a manicure and massage at your day job?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment