Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My First Day!!

It was a very long long day! But first ill start by stating that i love this job! Even though it can be frustrating and difficult at times i really do reap the benefits of it! So I met Megan upstairs in the kitchen at 7:30am to give the babies breakfast. George and Maeve have strawberrys and orange juice for breakfast. Megan took Jack and Billy to school and then we picked up Maura from Nana's house. Driving around PA is so pretty everything is so white! When the kids got home from school and finished their homework they decided they wanted to go sledding. Here are some pictures from that.

Maura wants to know when its her turn!

Jack cracks me up! He is playing dead.. see the tree he died from??


Isn't she adorable!


Maura hiking back up


Jack


Jack heading straight for a tree... haha


Jack Sliding down


Maura in snow gear


After we came inside and got warm we ate dinner and then went up for baths. The babies love bath time and often cry when they are taken out of the water. The big kids on the other hand dont like bath time so much. When the big kids came back down to the basement we decided to play Just Dance on the Wii. It was the highlight of my day. I have videos that i will upload soon but for now here are some pictures:






What I have learned from my first day:
Georges favorite thing to say: "waassatt" (whats that)
Maeve likes to talk on the phone and scream as loud as she can.
(if anyone knows how to solve this stage, advice is more than welcome!)
Maura is adorable and is going to be my best friend
Billy is really silly and likes to play jokes on you
Jack is testing me to see what he can get away with.
And finally 30 degree weather is really cold!
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment